To fulfil all the functions of an overview and scrutiny committee as they relate to: –
· the review, scrutiny and development of policy recommendations;
· the management of performance,
· the monitoring of progress against corporate priorities and
· the formulation of advice for the Cabinet, Council and other partners and stakeholders.
To have specific responsibility for (but not limited to): -
· the scrutiny of the Economic Development and Enterprise and Environmental Sustainability Blocks of the Swindon Local Area Agreement;
· Environment and Sustainability;
· Transport and Strategic Transport Planning;
· Strategic Planning
· Waste and Recycling;
· Economic and Cultural Development;
· Library Service.
©2012 Swindon Borough Council. All rights reserved. Terms and Conditions